Read the BLOG POST here.
In the VIDEO, our expert attorneys discuss…
- What is Permanent and Total (P&T) Disability status?
- Disabilities that automatically receive P&T status and disabilities that are less likely to be deemed Permanent and Total (including temporary total disability)
- How to and where to find out if your disability is considered permanent and total by the VA
- If you receive TDIU (VA Unemployability), are you considered permanent and total? please excuse our frozen image during this section
- Can you ask the VA to make your rating permanent? How? please excuse our frozen image during this section
- Which additional benefits do veterans with P&T status have access to?
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) and total ratings
- Even without Perm & Total status, veterans who have been rated at the same level for many years may have certain protections from VA rating reductions
Feel free to ask questions, give us feedback, or request new veterans’ law topics below! And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL so you won’t miss future videos.