PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYERS
If you have been hurt or injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation from the negligent party and/or the negligent party’s insurance company. If your loved one has lost their life as a result of another’s negligence, we are experienced in compassionately but aggressively seeing that appropriate compensation is secured. While no one can restore a life, measures can be taken to see that those left behind are taken care of and, sometimes as importantly, answers are obtained.
Our Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Practice
Personal injury or wrongful death can result from many different types of negligence. Our lawyers handle all types of negligence cases, including:
- Car, truck, motorcycle and other auto accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Defective products
- Nursing home injuries
- Criminal acts, including negligent security
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- And all related insurance coverage issues
Prompt Investigation Is Essential
When a serious injury or wrongful death occurs, it is important to promptly contact an attorney with substantial experience in handling these cases. Evidence supporting your case must be collected and preserved before it is lost forever.
Our attorneys have the knowledge, skill and tenacity to represent you in negotiations/settlements with the responsible parties and their insurance companies. Our willingness to try cases — to litigate cases through trial and appeals — strengthens our ability to help you receive all of the compensation you deserve.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »