Vittoria joined CCK in June of 2018 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent by the Department of Veterans Affairs in December of 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Vittoria graduated cum laude from Providence College in May of 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She has worked in the legal field since July of 2017.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the gym, and playing with her golden retriever, Brody.
August 7, 2018
- “Evaluation of the Disability Determination Process for Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans” (2019)
- Board erred when it relied on Veteran’s employment to deny extraschedular rating for service-connected ankle disability
- FAQ Friday: Aid and Attendance Benefits (A&A)
- CCK Named one of U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Law Firms” for 2020
- Denial of separate ratings for knee disabilities, instability was improper