Vittoria joined CCK in June of 2018 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent by the Department of Veterans Affairs in December of 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Vittoria graduated cum laude from Providence College in May of 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. She has worked in the legal field since July of 2017.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the gym, and playing with her golden retriever, Brody.
September 21, 2021
September 10, 2021
- Board Fails to Provide Adequate Examination and Discussion of Effects of Veteran’s Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Evidence Submission at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- VA To Establish Presumptive Service Connection For Camp Lejeune Veterans (1953-1987)
- CCK’s Brad Hennings Interviews Chairman of the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Khamisiyah, Iraq: Chemical Storage Demolition