Mr. Chisholm graduated cum laude from the University of Rhode Island and went on to receive his J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 1954.Vincent is a preeminent member of the Rhode Island Bar. He has been asked to serve in many capacities throughout his distinguished career, including serving as Representative Member, John Donley Rehabilitation Center, 1973-1985; Member, Order of Commendation, Supreme Court, Rhode Island, 1980; and Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Committee.
Most recently, Vincent was recognized by the Rhode Island Bar Association with the 2008 Ralph P. Semonoff Award for Professionalism, the highest distinction bestowed on a member of the Rhode Island Bar. Vincent remains active in the practice at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, and serves as “of counsel” to the firm on many matters in which his depth of experience is a great asset.
- Rhode Island, 1954
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1956
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1957
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- Shola v. DiMeo Construction Co., Inc., 474 A.2d 1252 (R.I. 1984)
- Jobin v. American Drilling and Boring co., Inc., 374 A.2d 799 (R.I. 1977)
- Parkinson v. Leesona Corp., 341 A.2d 33 (R.I. 1975)
- Jackowitz v. Deslauriers (R.I. 1960)