Rebecca A. Heisner
Rebecca joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in August 2021 as a court team attorney. As a member of the court team, she focuses on representing Veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Rebecca earned a B.S. in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University in 2015, and in May 2021, she graduated from Penn State Law at University Park. During her time at Penn State Law she served as the Student Bar Association Secretary, the President of Outlaw, and the Executive Vice Chair of the Moot Court Board. She also competed on both moot court, and mock trial teams. Rebecca was a student attorney for the Veterans and Servicemembers Clinic at Penn State.
Rebecca completed internships with The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono program in Washington D.C., and the Department of Veterans Affairs in the Court of Appeals Litigation Group.
In her spare time, Rebecca enjoys live theater, both as an audience member and backstage! She also enjoys baking and taking care of her cats.
- State of Maryland
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
November 15, 2016
September 8, 2016
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision