Areas of Practice
- Bequest Management
Molly A. Rogers
Molly joined CCK in January 2022 as a Trusts and Estates Case Manager in the Bequest Management practice where she monitors the progress of trusts and estates administrations, ensures, donors’ wishes are honored, and accelerates the distribution of their gifts.
Molly graduated from Southern New Hampshire University in May 2018 where she majored in Accounting with a dual minor in Psychology and Justice Studies and was a member of the Student Government Association. Prior to working at CCK, Molly spent two years doing an AmeriCorps program called City Year where she worked with elementary school children on their math and English language arts skills.
In her free time, Molly enjoys reading a good book, exploring nature, road trips, traveling, spending time with family and friends, and volunteering in her community.
April 26, 2022
VA Clothing Allowance Benefit for Veterans
October 9, 2018
- VA Disability Ratings for Small Cell Carcinoma
- VA Disability Ratings for Cataracts
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- Denial of service connection for cause of death resulted from failure to consider exposure to herbicides
- VA Disability Benefits for Bronchitis