Melanie R. Souto
Melanie joined CCK in June 2016 as a Litigation Paralegal before joining the Bequest Management team in September 2020. As a Bequest Case Manager, Melanie is part of a team of legal and administrative professionals working to acquire, organize, and analyze gift documents and facilitate bequest management solutions for non-profits and charities nationwide.
Melanie graduated magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth in May 2016. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in History, along with minors in Political Science and Religious Studies. While at UMass Dartmouth, Melanie was a member of the Commonwealth Honors Program and graduated as a Commonwealth Scholar.
In her free time, Melanie enjoys photography, the outdoors, live music, and spending time with her friends and family, especially her husband and fur-baby, Cosmo.
June 29, 2018
Claims & Appeals
April 27, 2018
- VA Disability for Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision
- Filing Fully Developed Claims (FDC) for VA Disability Benefits
- Denial of TDIU Failed to Consider Foot Scars
- VA Disability – What Qualifies as a Disability for VA Benefits