Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Matthew joined CCK in September of 2018 as a Claims Advocate. He became an Accredited VA Claims Agent in December of 2020. Matthew’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Matthew graduated from the University of Rhode Island in May of 2018 with a B.A. in Political Science and Business Administration. During college, Matthew completed internships with Rhode Island Family Court (Washington County).
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys golf, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
CRDP and CRSC: Concurrent Receipt Explained
January 19, 2018
VA Disability for Female Infertility
March 13, 2020
- CCK Successfully Appeals Board Decision to Deny Increased Rating that Uses Inadequate Examination Report
- VA Tests New Automated Program to Speed Up Claims Decisions
- New Laws for Veterans and Servicemembers in 2022: NDAA
- Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Holds Hearing Regarding Fiscal Year 2020 Budget for Veteran’s Programs
- CAVC Remands Veteran’s Claim for Service Connection for Diabetes Based on Exposure