Matthew joined CCK in September of 2018 as a Claims Advocate. He became an Accredited VA Claims Agent in December of 2020. Matthew’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Matthew graduated from the University of Rhode Island in May of 2018 with a B.A. in Political Science and Business Administration. During college, Matthew completed internships with Rhode Island Family Court (Washington County).
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys golf, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
February 27, 2018
January 10, 2019
- Effective Communication and Long-Term Disability Claims
- Board Denial of TDIU Relied on Inadequate Reasons or Bases
- CCK Successfully Argued for Earlier Effective Date for TDIU
- BVA ignores competent statements, errs in denying a higher rating for migraine headaches, bilateral ankle disability
- Individual Long-Term Disability Insurance Policies