Mallory R. Pletzer
Mallory joined CCK in September 2021 as a Trust and Estates Case Manager in the Bequest Management practice where she monitors the progress of trust and estate administrations, ensures donors’ wishes are honored, and accelerates the distribution of their gifts.
Mallory graduated Summa Cum Laude from Providence College in May 2021 where she majored in both Political Science and Global Studies with a minor in Sociology. She was also a member of Pi Sigma Alpha, a national Political Science Honors Society. Prior to working at CCK, Mallory interned at the Rhode Island Secretary of State’s Elections Office, conducted undergraduate research on Immigration Policy, and chaired PC’s Making A Difference Board.
In her free time, Mallory enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, playing with her dogs, and photographing sporting events, animals, and natural landscapes.
October 2, 2017
- Court Remands Board Decision to Deny Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
- Board erred when it denied extraschedular referral for Veteran’s shoulder condition
- GOP May Tie Debt Limit Increase to Veterans’ Choice Funding
- December 2018 Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Update
- VA Disability Ratings for Pancreatic Cancer