Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Kayla M. D’Onofrio
Kayla is an accredited VA claims agent representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veteran’s appeals. Kayla joined the firm in September 2016 as a Claims Advocate and has held many positions working in the firm’s Agency Practice in her time here. She became an accredited VA claims agent in July 2017.
Kayla graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in May of 2016. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, as well as a certificate in Criminal Justice Studies. She is a member of the Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology.
In her spare time, Kayla enjoys spending time with her friends and family, live music, ice skating, and baking cookies.
Rating Reductions: What VA Can and Cannot Do
July 5, 2017
Precedential Decision: Separate Evaluation for Left Knee Disability
December 2, 2018
- VA Disability for Cold Weather Injury and Residuals
- Sharp, Metal-Laden Iraqi Dust May Cause Respiratory Ailments: Study
- Musculoskeletal Conditions Among Women Veterans
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Introduces New Automated Forms Replacing Statement in Support of Claim
- Board Denial of Claims Related to Chemical Exposure Contained Legal Error