Ericka T. Rofino
Ericka joined CCK in May of 2017 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent in December of 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Ericka graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in May of 2017. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism with minors in political science and legal studies.
In her spare time, Ericka enjoys antiquing and playing with her two miniature dachshunds, Emerson and Oliver.
March 2, 2022
June 30, 2017
- What is a Request for VA Reconsideration and How Does it Work?
- When Do VA Ratings Become Permanent?
- What Should I Do If My Military Service Records Were Destroyed?
- Precedential Decision: Protected Work Environment, CCK Delivers Oral Argument at CAVC
- Denial of individual unemployability relied on Board’s conjecture instead of evidence