Alec M.H. Saxe
Alec joined CCK in March of 2018 as an Appellate Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Alec received his B.A., magna cum laude, from the College of William & Mary in 2013, and earned his J.D. from Boston College Law School in 2016.
During law school, Alec served as an articles editor for the Intellectual Property & Technology Forum and worked as a student attorney in the Administrative Law Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office.
Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, Alec gained experience as an associate attorney at a civil litigation law firm in Boston, Massachusetts, and as a staff attorney for a legal services organization serving clients in western Massachusetts.
In his free time, Alec enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, singing, keeping active, and following his hometown Washington D.C. sports teams.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
October 3, 2018
- “Sufficient” Evidence Linking Hypertension to Agent Orange Exposure: Report
- CCK Wins Precedential Case That Will Help Veteran Sexual Assault Survivors
- Can I Combine Multiple Disabilities Into One VA Claim?
- Providing a “Nexus” For Your VA Disability Claim
- Understanding Your VA Disability Compensation Award Letter