Episode 23: 7 Most Important VA Forms (and How to Use Them)
Learn about the Top 7 Most Important VA Forms. CCK’s Michael Lostritto, Michelle DeTore, and Rachel Foster cover forms with functions ranging from applying for VA benefits, individual unemployability (TDIU) benefits, appeal forms under VA’s new appeals system (the Appeals Modernization Act), forms to build evidence for your case, and forms regarding your dependents that could affect VA overpayments.
- What to Do When You Get a Board Decision Under Appeals Reform
- VA Dental Benefits for Veterans
- Burial Benefits for Veterans and Eligibility
- FAQ Friday: The Appeals Process & The CAVC
- What Benefits Are Offered by VA’s Caregiver Program?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is a Statement of the Case (SOC)?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Can I Lose My VA Benefits If I Don’t Attend My C&P Exam?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
- CCK and Harvard Law School Win Case for Veterans
- VA Appeals Reform is HERE (February 19, 2019)
- How Will COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Affect VA Claims?
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
Share this Post