Episode 23: 7 Most Important VA Forms (and How to Use Them)
Learn about the Top 7 Most Important VA Forms. CCK’s Michael Lostritto, Michelle DeTore, and Rachel Foster cover forms with functions ranging from applying for VA benefits, individual unemployability (TDIU) benefits, appeal forms under VA’s new appeals system (the Appeals Modernization Act), forms to build evidence for your case, and forms regarding your dependents that could affect VA overpayments.
- Opting into Appeals Reform from the Legacy Appeals System
- Persian Gulf War Veterans and Benefits Available
- VA Disability Benefits for Gynecological Conditions
- Veterans (VA) Appeals Reform: Higher-Level Review
- VA Disability Benefits for Epilepsy and Seizure Conditions
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Can You Receive VA Disability Benefits for Life?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- What is a Supplemental Statement of the Case (SSOC)?
- VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans – Video
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- VA Disability Benefits For Cancer
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- VA Appeals Reform is HERE (February 19, 2019)
Share this Post