Episode 23: 7 Most Important VA Forms (and How to Use Them)
Learn about the Top 7 Most Important VA Forms. CCK’s Michael Lostritto, Michelle DeTore, and Rachel Foster cover forms with functions ranging from applying for VA benefits, individual unemployability (TDIU) benefits, appeal forms under VA’s new appeals system (the Appeals Modernization Act), forms to build evidence for your case, and forms regarding your dependents that could affect VA overpayments.
- Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs): Evidence for Your VA Disability Claim
- FAQ Friday: Aid and Attendance Benefits (A&A)
- VA Dental Benefits for Veterans
- The Backlog of VA Claims and Appeals 2018 Update
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- How Do Burn Pits Affect Lung Health?
- What is a Statement of the Case (SOC)?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- The Board of Veterans’ Appeals Explained
- VA Disability Benefits for Anxiety
- VA Appeals Reform: RAMP in Review (Jan. 2019)
- VA Disability Benefits For Cancer
- VA Disability Benefits for Depression
- Episode 22: VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans
- Episode 5: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY20
- Episode 25: Appeals Modernization Act (AMA) Data and Results for Veterans
- Episode 42: Benefits All Disabled Veterans Qualify For
- Episode 9: Court Rules VA Must Pay Retroactive Benefits to Blue Water Navy Veterans
Share this Post