Veterans Resource Guide
Our Veterans Law Guide provides a comprehensive overview of service-connected disability benefits. Topics include: Resources for Veterans; Claims & Appeals; Combined Ratings; TDIU; Bad Paper Discharge & Updating Your Service Records; and Medical Malpractice and the VA.
- “Rates of Chronic Medical Conditions in 1991 Gulf War Veterans Compared to the General Population” (2019)
- BVA denies Veteran major depressive disorder based on inadequate medical rationale
- Military discharge status and what it means for your entitlement to VA benefits
- The 3 Essential Elements of Service Connection
- VA Service Connection Based on Aggravation
- Is There a Medical Test for Burn Pit Exposure?
- What Can I Do to Establish Service Connection for My Condition?
- Military Discharge Status, Upgrades, and Entitlement to VA Benefits
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection
- The Elements of Service Connection
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation
Share this Post