Veterans Resource Guide
Our Veterans Law Guide provides a comprehensive overview of service-connected disability benefits. Topics include: Resources for Veterans; Claims & Appeals; Combined Ratings; TDIU; Bad Paper Discharge & Updating Your Service Records; and Medical Malpractice and the VA.
- Board erred in relying on an inadequate medical opinion to deny service connection for sarcoidosis
- VA Reimbursement for Emergency Medical Care
- Independent Medical Opinions for Veterans Claims: Do They Help?
- Denial of service connection resulted from reliance on inadequate medical opinion
- Board failed to ensure adequate medical examination in Veteran’s claim for service connection for fatigue disability
- The Elements of Service Connection
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation