Veterans Resource Guide
Our Veterans Law Guide provides a comprehensive overview of service-connected disability benefits. Topics include: Resources for Veterans; Claims & Appeals; Combined Ratings; TDIU; Bad Paper Discharge & Updating Your Service Records; and Medical Malpractice and the VA.
- In denying service connection for a respiratory disorder, Board erred when it relied on an inadequate medical opinion
- VA Reimbursement for Emergency Medical Care
- Independent Medical Opinions for Veterans Claims: Do They Help?
- Service Connection Denial for Hip Bursitis & other conditions Used Insufficient Medical Opinions
- BVA wrongly denies service connection for pseudogout due to reliance on inadequate VA medical exam