Microsoft Azure Cloud Services Engineer
CCK is seeking a full-time Microsoft Azure Cloud Services Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask and be resourceful. Reporting to the IT Director, the Cloud Services Engineer will manage and administer the cloud presence and hybrid infrastructure for a growing 220+ user firm.
As a team, we are committed to equality and inclusion in the workplace and seek to hire well-qualified and highly motivated individuals who best represent the diversity of our clients and community. This role provides opportunity for growth for individuals who demonstrate technical expertise, initiative, work ethic, and forward-thinking solution-oriented attitude.
- Design, implement, and maintain a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Microsoft Azure.
- Architect, implement, and provide oversight of a hybrid on-premises + Azure environment.
- Deploy environments in Azure using a combination of IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS offerings.
- Redundancy & resiliency planning, implementation, and management.
- Work with internal personnel as well as managed service & cloud service providers and external solution experts
- Must be equipped with the skills necessary to satisfy the responsibilities stated above.
- 7+ years of experience as a full time IT professional
- 3+ years advanced Microsoft Azure cloud systems expertise; design, deploy, manage, maintain.
- AZ-900 & AZ-100 certifications required; AZ-20x and/or AZ-30x a plus.
- Experience with Azure containers & Kubernetes, file & data solutions; Sentinel a plus
- SQL Server & data solutions, and integrating those solutions with on-premises & cloud-based services
- Strong understanding of Windows operating systems, Microsoft 365, and Active Directory, as well as SSO.
- Intermediate or advanced experience with on-premises infrastructure; servers, storage, virtualization
- Understanding of networking concepts & services, routing & secure tunneling.
- Essential concepts & capabilities of monitoring & alert management.
- Excellent communications, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to work with personnel of all levels of service at the firm.
- Ability to work independently and identify when additional help or expertise is needed.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work effectively.
- Exceptional analytics & problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to master other technologies and (non-Microsoft) cloud platforms as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field or related studies.
- Prior experience working with technology in a law firm setting.
- Needles/Case Management platform knowledge.
- $100,000 – $120,000 commensurate with candidate and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.