Document Review Paralegal
CCK is seeking a Document Review Paralegal to join our growing team in our new office in Providence, RI.
This is an ideal position for recent college graduates looking to gain substantial experience in the legal field with opportunities for advancement. This position involves reviewing and analyzing client case files electronically to support the team representing our clients.
Document Review Paralegal duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing clients’ claims files electronically;
- Mapping out significant information within the claims file;
- Locating all necessary information within the claims file to better assist the team representing the client;
- Analyzing complex legal documents;
- Providing a synopsis of the claims file to Claims Advocates and Attorneys working on the cases.
A successful candidate must be detail oriented, eager to learn, work well both independently and in a team environment, and take direction well. Internal growth opportunities for growth for individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic, passion for making a difference, and eager to learn.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree; the field of the degree can vary.
- Prior professional office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior working experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel is preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $31,200;
- Eligible for a monthly incentive program after probationary period based on business needs;
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401(k) plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
- Due to the unforeseen circumstances with COVID-19, this position is temporarily training and working remotely. Therefore, access to internet connection with a router/modem, and a quiet workspace is required. When CCK deems it appropriate, this position will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in Providence, RI daily.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM;
- Smart casual attire; and,
- Internal training provided.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter