Client Development Audit Specialist
The Client Development Audit Specialists job is to audit calls from our Client Development Paralegals as well as Receptionists to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards;
- Identify gaps and areas of opportunity for performance improvement, training effectiveness, process improvement and the achievement of Firm goals;
- Coordinate the monitoring and auditing of Client Development Paralegal and Reception calls; to ensure consistent quality client experience;
- Provide detailed coaching notes on all quality audits;
- Report to management on concerns, quality scores, trends, best practices, and improvement opportunities;
- Keep detailed record of quality scores; gather, prepare, and provide summary reports to management;
- Identify trends and work to mitigate risk from agent errors and Client dissatisfaction;
- Provide input and suggestions for training procedures and process improvement;
- Keep well-informed of internal quality standards, changes related to quality form, changes made to department policies and procedures.
To be successful, you need to:
- Anticipate and respond to the needs and concerns of others;
- Express ideas respectfully and share information in a clear and concise manner using the appropriate mode of communication;
- Stay focused and balance changing or competing priorities and responsibilities, ensuring multiple projects are delivered on time;
- Identify issues and consider alternative solutions by weighing the potential risks and desired outcomes;
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in a call center environment;
- Experience coaching, training, and mentoring employees;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with demonstrated ability to learn new computer applications.
- Due to the unforeseen circumstances with COVID-19, this position is temporarily training and working remotely. Therefore, access to internet connection with a router/modem, and a quiet work space is required. When CCK deems it safe and appropriate, this position will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in Providence, RI daily.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch period.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600.
- Comprehensive benefit plans including health, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; a gym reimbursement program; and much more.