Legal Office Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated team player to fulfill the full-time Legal Office Assistant position! This position will offer support to our growing staff and be responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, and back office activities, including purchasing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the reception area to present a professional image for both internal and external clients;
- Greets guests in a welcoming and professional manner, offering and providing coffee, water, etc.;
- Maintains office supply inventories and purchases office supplies as needed in accordance with Firm purchasing policies and procedures; ensures adequate supplies are stocked throughout the office at all times;
- Maintains office copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, etc. with adequate paper and toner supplies at all times;
- Maintains coffee and other supplies in break and lunchrooms and keeps areas clean and orderly;
- Orders and arranges delivery of fruit for distribution to break and lunchroom(s);
- Provides messenger services, such as lunch order pickups, delivery of mail and packages, etc.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED;
- Fluency in English
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary is $31,200 on an annualized basis;
- Excellent benefit programs, including health, dental, vision, life & long-term disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and more!
- Business casual attire; and,
- Internal training provided.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter