CCK is seeking Document Reviewers to join our Veterans Law practice.
Document Reviewer responsibilities include:
- Reviewing clients’ claims files;
- mapping out important information within the claims file;
- locating all necessary information asked for within the claims file;
- analyzing complex legal documents; and
- providing a synopsis of the claims file to paralegals and attorneys working on the cases.
A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, eager to learn, able to communicate well, work both independently and in a team environment, take direction, and be a fast learner.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook is preferred.
- Prior professional experience is not required.
- Starting annual salary is $31,200.
- Hours are M-F 8:00-4:30 or 8:30-5:00
- This position is a temporary, as-needed position that does not include health benefits or paid time off.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter