CCK is seeking a team player to fulfill our full-time Document Reviewer position. This position involves reviewing and analyzing client case files electronically to support the team representing our clients.
Document Reviewer duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing clients’ claims files electronically;
- Mapping out significant information within the claims file;
- Locating all necessary information within the claims file to better assist the team representing the client;
- Analyzing complex legal documents;
- Providing a synopsis of the claims file to Claims Advocates and Attorneys working on the cases.
A successful candidate must be detail oriented, eager to learn, work well both independently and in a team environment, and take direction well. Internal growth opportunities for growth for individuals who demonstrate a strong work ethic, passion for making a difference, and eager to learn.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree; the field of the degree can vary.
- Prior professional office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior working experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel is preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $31,200;
- Eligible for monthly incentive program after probationary period when the need arises;
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401k plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM;
- Business casual attire; and,
- Internal training provided.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter