CCK is seeking an experienced Planned Giving professional for its growing Bequest Management practice.
Position offers competitive compensation (base salary plus an incentive program), positive and motivated team environment, and opportunity for growth and advancement.
Key qualities for success:
• Experience working in planned giving for non-profit institution with annual planned giving revenues of at least $5 million.
• Demonstrated knowledge of planned giving vehicles and basic estate and financial planning, including tax implications. Ability to apply this knowledge promptly and accurately to address individual donor needs and goals. Keep abreast of changes and emerging issues in Planned Giving.
• Demonstrable history of engagement in national Planned Giving associations.
• Exceptional planning, organization, time management, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people; adept at building relationships. Adept at social engagement.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, developing, collegial, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial environment.
• The highest level of personal and professional integrity and quality standards, in handling highly personal and confidential information.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume.
Salary: $100,000 / year