CCK is an award winning, public interest law firm in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. CCK is seeking a dedicated team player to fulfill the full time Administrative Assistant position. This position offers support for a growing staff of internal paralegals and attorneys.
Administrative Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail;
- Creating, proofing, finalizing all general correspondence;
- Preparing and burning CDs/flash drives for clients and experts;
- Opening and closing case files;
- Scanning legal documents and entering data into Case Management System;
- Providing overall support to the office as needed; and,
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- High school diploma required or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Word and Outlook, preferred but not required; and,
- Administrative or clerical experience a plus.
A successful candidate will be accountable, team oriented, have a strong attention to detail, eager to learn and able to multi-task. Additionally, a strong candidate will be able to receive and respond well to constructive feedback towards professional development and improvement of the team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $35,360;
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401k plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM;
- Business casual attire; and,
- Internal training provided.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter