CCK’s Kerry Baker Featured on Al Jazeera America
CCK’s Kerry Baker was recently interviewed for an Al Jazeera America story on illnesses caused by exposure to burn pits. Although more than 25,000 people have signed up at VA’s Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry, VA has not yet acknowledged that exposure to burn pits could have caused illnesses in veterans. In the interview, Kerry stated, “I think it absolutely could be this generation’s Agent Orange.” Read the story and watch the video here.
- Ruling on Burn Pits Could Impact Veterans
- 5 reasons the VA doctors’ guide to burn pits is totally inadequate
- “Helping Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits Act” Signed Into Law
- What Were Burn Pits Used for During Wartime?
- CCK’s Kerry Baker Presents at Burn Pits Congressional Briefing
- What Are Symptoms of Exposure to a Military Burn Pit?
- Can a Father’s Agent Orange Exposure Cause Birth Defects?
- What Issues Can Agent Orange Exposure Cause?