The Truth About Agent Orange in Thailand During the Vietnam War
Vietnam-era veterans who served in Thailand between 01/09/1962 and 05/07/1975 were exposed to the same herbicides as those who served in Vietnam. Read “VA’s Herbicide Problem” for the facts.
- CCK Secures Settlement for Veteran Exposed to Agent Orange in Puerto Rico
- Troops at Uzbek Base (K2) Exposed to Multiple Hazards
- Are Vietnam Blue Water Navy Veterans Entitled to Agent Orange Benefits?
- “Helping Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits Act” Signed Into Law
- Veterans Exposed to Waste Incinerator Contaminants in Atsugi, Japan
- I Served in Vietnam, Am I Presumed to Have Been Exposed to Agent Orange?
- How Many Vietnam Veterans Have Been Affected by Agent Orange?
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
Share this Post